Daily home deliveries have become routine for many residents as a result of the emergence of online shopping. You appreciate the benefit of having goods delivered right in front of your door, but there is a drawback. Those boxes sitting in the open are enticements to potential burglars. Porch piracy has become a significant concern, but you are able to take action against it by ordering a doorbell camera with your home security system. These components are effective tools to combat porch pirates, but they give you a lot more.
Take a moment to find out how they work and why they’re sure to become an integral facet of your smart home.
Advantages of a San Antonio video doorbell
Found in wireless and wired options, video doorbells offer an array of advanced features, and the technology continues to improve. You are now able to set up detection zones, speak to individuals at your door, and obtain instant notifications whenever something is dropped off.
The best way to understand how a San Antonio video doorbell camera works is to delve into the many advantages it gives you. Take a look at the following features:
- Active theft deterrent: You won’t get this on every model, but there are several smart video doorbells that take an active role in deterring crime with visual and audible warnings. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You will benefit from seeing the complete picture, and that should include the faces of visitors at your entry and items on the surface below. Cameras with superior 180-degree field of vision give you a comprehensive perspective.
- Crystal-clear streams no matter the hour: If you don’t have pictures and video you can see clearly, what’s the benefit of using a doorbell camera? Leading models will provide amazing HDR resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to be informed when a package arrives? You are able to receive instant notifications from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between visitors and boxes.
- Converse with the visitor at your door: Is there somebody lingering at your main entry? Reciprocal audio gives you the chance to inquire about their purpose for being there. You could even use this helpful feature to frighten off people loitering around your walkway.
- Avoid false alarms: Leading doorbell cameras will even allow you to configure your own detection zones. Restricting the viewing area will help you reduce false alarms triggered by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Easy video access: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home gives you the chance to see real-time and saved video right from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like never before, as you may access them right from your phone, no matter your location. They’ll alert you when something or someone arrives, show you what’s happening, and even let you talk with the individual at your door. They’ve turned into difference-makers in terms of security and convenience.