You’ve thought about it and reached the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how San Antonio home monitoring works
If you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to adept home security specialists at all times. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them watching your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will act as the chief contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your security components. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have real-life professionals to guide you through your emergency.