How does home monitoring work in San Antonio?
You’ve thought about it and reached the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how San Antonio home monitoring works
If you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are linked to adept home security specialists at all times. Although they are always just seconds away when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them watching your residence or checking your video clips. Instead, they go into action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will act as the chief contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are linked to your house through your security components. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have real-life professionals to guide you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something happens while you’re not there. Consider your flood alarm beeping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will happen when no one is there to hear the warning of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your place is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in San Antonio home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this convenient, networked interface. Along with being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to contact your home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio feature giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to request assistance with any type of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your mobile device when a crisis occurs, you may still talk with your monitoring agents straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive San Antonio security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated San Antonio smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you want to boost the protection of your home, dial (210) 934-3694 or fill out the form on this page to start.