Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Any time your home alarm system in San Antonio goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The protocol they abide by is dependent on the sort of emergency. For example, if the emergency is due to a medical situation, one attempt will be made to reach you before first responders are sent out. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring agent will abide by these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to contact you via the command hub. You will typically be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t result in an answer, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Support will still be deployed even if you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in San Antonio
Get prepared for any emergency with a modern home alarm system in San Antonio from Vivint. Contact (210) 934-3694 to start customizing your property’s security today.